Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions of trade apply to the sale of all goods contracts. Any order/s placed with A1 Evolution (“Us “, “We”, or A1 Evolution) by you (“You” or “the customer”) will be deemed to be acceptance by the customer of these terms. Any additional terms or the amendment of terms stated in any communication with A1 Evolution (including an order) are hereby objected to and will not be binding unless A1 Evolution agrees in writing. No sales consultant, Representative or agent has authorisation by A1 Evolution to give any guarantee or warranty in addition to, or contrary to these terms. The receipt of goods by you (or another as you direct) upon delivery will constitute your agreement to be bound by these terms and condition.
Sales and Purchases
- Placing an order with A1 Evolution constitutes an offer by you to purchase goods from us on these terms. The order is placed when it is submitted.
- The order is accepted only when you are notified that we have received and accepted your order. We may notify you by sending an email stating this, or confirmation being displayed on the website. The delivery of goods will also be deemed as notice of acceptance of the order.
- No order will be accepted for delivery outside of Australia without specific arrangements being made prior to despatch.
- All goods are supplied subject to availability. A1 Evolution will ensure every effort is applied to keeping information current and up to date.
Pricing, taxes & Currencies
- All Pricing quoted by “us” or displayed on the Australian A1 Evolution website is in Australian Dollars (AUD) ONLY. No Sales Consultant, Representative or Agent has the authorization to quote pricing “for and on behalf of” A1 Evolution in any other currency other than Australian Dollars (AUD)
- All GST Taxes applicable at the percentage rate and value as governed by Australian tax laws will be included and displayed on all invoices generated by the accounting department for A1 Evolution and invoices automatically generated by the A1 Evolution Website for online purchases.
- Prices quoted by Sales Consultants, Representatives and Agents are exclusive of GST unless otherwise stated. Whereas pricing on the A1 Evolution website for goods and Items may be displayed Exclusive and inclusive of the GST values.
- All goods purchased by the customer who is an account holder, Payment is expected within 30 days following the date stated on the invoice. Late payment will result in a 13% interest charge on overdue amounts.
- In the event of a default payment/s any expenses occurred recovering outstanding monies including debt collection agency fees or solicitor cost shall be paid by the customer. You must also pay for any fees or costs imposed on us if any payment you make to us is dishonoured or reversed.
- A1 Evolution reserves the right to suspend the delivery of all goods if the terms of payment are not adhered to. And also reserves the right to suspend or cancel any A1 Evolution credit account held by the customer as a result of terms of payment being breached.
- Freight and or Courier charges and any applicable GST values will be paid by the customer for goods shipped. This component will be displayed on invoices generated during this part of the invoicing process.
- If the purchaser is buying goods using the credit card facilities on this website or direct payment to the A1 Evolution account, payment must be received in full before any goods will be shipped.
- A1 Evolution will despatch orders within 3 business days for orders received before 2 pm. Arrival of goods will depend on the capabilities of the freighting company and the geographical location of the Customer. A1 Evolution will not be held responsible or accountable for any such delay or services provided by the chosen freighting or courier company or any third-party delivery services used by the contracted company. A1 Evolution shall deliver the goods to the address stated on the order as provided by the customer, alternative delivery address for an account holder will be agreed upon by A1 Evolution in writing. Bulk Pallet Deliveries and Hazardous items may require an extended time frame as a result of the principal service provider.
- A1 Evolution shall deliver the goods to the address stated on the order as provided by the customer, alternative delivery address for an account holder will be agreed upon by A1 Evolution in writing.
- A1 Evolution will not be held responsible for the delivery of goods that are delayed or damaged by the freighting or Courier Company and/or any direct consequential damage that may arise from any delay or default.
- A1 Evolution shall deliver all goods by using freighting or courier companies considered to be appropriate. An active account holder may organise a pre-arranged pick up direct from the A1 Evolution warehousing facilities where available.
- The customer agrees to inform A1 Evolution within 14 days of the date of invoice if proof of delivery is required. After this period, no liability will lie with A1 Evolution for proof of delivery.
Returns of Goods and Cancellations
- A1 Evolution will not accept the return of goods for credit or any other purpose unless A1 Evolution agrees to accept the return of goods. The return of goods will only be accepted for credit within 30 days of invoice date. A1 Evolution reserves the right to charge for the returned goods except for when there has been an error on A1 Evolution’s part.
- No return of goods will be accepted by A1 Evolution if they have been tampered with by you or any other person and are not as new “and or” in the same condition as they were originally shipped. In the event that goods are returned to A1 Evolution but not accepted as above, they shall be returned to you at your expense.
- The receipt by A1 Evolution or by any sales consultant, Representative or agent of any goods returned other than that in accordance with clause 5a and 5b shall not be deemed acceptance of the return of goods for credit or any other purpose.
- All Cancellation to any A1 Evolution products must be made in writing or an email is acceptable.
- Risk in the goods ordered by you “the customer” and shipped by “us” shall pass to you at the time when our obligations under section 4 of the terms to be complete.
Ownership of Goods
- Ownership of any goods supplied to the customer by “us” will remain the property of A1 Evolution until full settlement of the invoice/s has been paid to our account and identified by the accounts department. This will constitute the contract to be complete.
- A1 Evolution reserves the right to enter the property where unpaid goods are held to remove them if payment is not made in full by the due date. Unless dialog has been entered into with the customer by which an agreed upon time frame for settlement of any unpaid invoices have been approved by A1 Evolution. If the agreed upon time frame is not adhered to, the right to remove goods unpaid for will be upheld.
Claims for credit
- Claims for credit as referred to in clause 5a must be within 30 days from the date of invoice and must be accompanied by the appropriate invoice number/s. the goods must be unused and resalable and other conditions as referred to in clause 5b of the terms.
Application in use
- It is imperative that users adhere to the instructions outlined on the label of each product and safe handling guidelines, including recommendations for personal protection equipment, when using any product purchased form A1 Evolution. Not adhering to these instructions absolves A1 Evolution from any obligations and indemnifies A1 Evolution of all responsibility. It is the Customer’s responsibility to observe the instructions outlined and follow them correctly to achieve results promised by A1 Evolution and the prevent harm when using any of the products supplied by A1 Evolution. Should you have any questions about any of our products, please do not hesitate to contact us to seek counsel on application or safe handling practices.